The AmpFlow Dual-Motor Speed Controllers operate at 6 to 42 Volts and can handle 160 Amps per channel. They feature adjustable braking, acceleration, and current limiting.
A BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuit) provides a 5V power output for use with radio control receivers or other devices.
Two mixing options are available. Each joystick can operate one channel independently, or a single joystick can operate both channels for tank-like steering.
Over-current and over-heat protections prevent meltdowns and provides the maximum current even under stalled conditions. The maximum current limit is adjustable.
The 160A controller measures 7.5" L x 4.3" W x 2.2" H and weighs 1.4 pounds. Note: This controller has been updated with a metal case rather than the plastic case shown above.
- Additional third channel for low-current switching of an auxiliary device
- Inputs for two quadrature encoders for full servo control
- Two servo connectors plug directly into an RC receiver
- Adjustable current limiting
- User-selectable servo feedback: Encoder or Analog voltage
- Full RS232 serial command and setup
- Multiple-operating modes: Normal PWM, Torque, Velocity, and Servo-Position
- Manual control inputs for each channel (Left, Right, Aux)
- Robust signal processing for smooth, reliable fail-safe operation
- Indicator LED's show direction, power, over-temperature, and board status
- This speed adjuster plugs into the radio control inputs of the motor controllers.
- It is a quick and easy way to send control signals to the motor controllers without the need for an RC transmitter or receiver.
- Turn the knob to control the motors from full forward to full reverse or anywhere in-between.
Contact us for custom motors and volume pricing: