The VEX Victor BB is designed from the ground up for Combat Robotics use. This is based on over 15 years of combat robot experience. VEX's goal was to produce the best performing, most durable, and lightweight controller possible.
- Up to 12C (50v) battery input
- 300A continuous
- Forward and reverse control
- Size is 3" x 3" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Fully sealed in an aluminum heat sink.
- 8 AWG highly flexible wires for power and motor
- PWM input. No need for a signal booster.
- 5v Battery Eliminator Circuit.
- Calibrate button
- Brake On/Off button
- Connect to a PC using USB to serial cable for advanced features including:
- Current limiting On/Off
- Set maximum current output with PID current limiting
- Set minimum throttle % to start
- Battery Eliminator On/Off
- This speed adjuster plugs into the radio control inputs of the motor controllers.
- It is a quick and easy way to send control signals to the motor controllers without the need for an RC transmitter or receiver.
- Turn the knob to control the motors from full forward to full reverse or anywhere in-between.
Contact us for custom motors and volume pricing: